Design to Website (or ‘PSD to Genesis’, ‘PSD to WordPress’, and other names for the same service) is quickly becoming one of our most popular services. Many clients or agencies have the capability to generate their own design mockup in Photoshop (or Fireworks, our personal favorite) but need a professional developer to actually turn their design into a custom WordPress theme.
A typical Design to Website workflow goes like this:
- You request a quote to have your design coded into a custom WordPress website.
- We provide a quote based on the complexity of the design, the number of unique page layouts, mobile responsiveness requirements, and other factors.
- You send us the Photoshop PSD or Fireworks PNG file.
- We code the design into a custom WordPress Genesis Framework child theme on our development server.
- If you need assistance adding content, we help you load it (this step would be an extra charge, billed by the hour). Most people add their own content using the incredibly user-friendly WordPress backend.
- Our work is now complete and once payment has been finalized, the site is transferred to the hosting company of your choice.
Pricing: Starts at $4000